What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for the coordination and control of the Flight Crews for all Air Transport International aircraft.
- Manage the daily crew schedule of ATI aircraft
- Notify and check-in flight crews
- Rearrange the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances
- Booking Travel, Add Travel, Book Hotels, Limo
- Interact with crewmembers in regards to crew schedules and flight assignments
- Coordinate with the travel department regarding hotel and travel requirements
- Communicate any crew issues to Manager of Flight Control
- Ensure 121 FAR(s) -117 FAR (s) are followed in all crew scheduling practices as they apply to ATI; including CBA restrictions and Company policies
- Evaluate crew legality reports and adjust schedules to maintain compliance
- Document activities in crew scheduling shift logs and communicate any crew issues
- Work in the OCC environment and process complex information
- Follow all department policy and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
Required Job Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year scheduling experience or similar experience in an avaiation related office environment,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows -- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work in stressful situations
- Ability to stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
Preferred Job Skills:
- SABRE system knowledge
- Some college such as Associate’s degree in Business, or the equivalent in training and experience and three (3) years aviation or crew scheduling experience.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.