What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Administer and implement various HR functions and programs.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation
- Research, analyze, and integrate data to provide information on benefits programs and utilization
- Administration of the employment and compensation process
- Assists in the administration of the Company’s Affirmative Action/EEO Programs
- Identify needs and offer recommendations for modifications or changes in program design and administrative procedures
- Design and present employee benefits presentations and training programs
- Perform complex aspects of benefit accounting and reconciliation
- Administration of Worker’s Compensation, FMLA, and Leave of Absence processes in accordance with Company policies
- Employee liaison to provide correspondence regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Develops and maintains personnel files in accordance with HR guidelines
- Assist employees and management in conflict resolution processes
- Administers the Company’s DOT/FAA approved Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Program in accordance with government regulations
- Assist with administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement processes
- Creates and maintains policies and processes in accordance with Company guidelines
- Other duties and other projects as assigned
- High school diploma with a minimum of five (5) years of HR; or associate’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years of HR experience; or bachelor’s degree in human resources or business-related discipline with a minimum of zero (0) years of HR experience
- Working knowledge of Human Resources terminology, practices, procedures and processes
- Ability to stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, management and co-workers
- Experience performing HR functions (recruiting, onboarding, benefit administration, leve of absence management, etc.)
- Travel primarily local during business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources discipline
- 4+ years of experience in multiple HR functions: employee relations, recruiting, compensations, exit interviews, conflict resolution, etc.
- Working knowledge of DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol regulations
- Experience in an aviation and multi-site environment
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP
- Microsoft Office and AS400/Infinium
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc