What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Utilize tools and programs of the ATI Quality Assurance Continuing Analysis & Surveillance (C.A.S.S.) & Reliability Control Programs to improve aircraft performance through detailed analysis and investigation of maintenance trends & anomalies; compile the findings into concise reports; interface with internal & external agencies to formulate corrective actions and implement and monitor the identified corrective actions and report on effectiveness. Prepare monthly Reliability and CASS presentations to ATI Management.
- Perform detailed reliability analysis of aircraft system and component data as directed by the Director of Quality Control to identify failure trends and recurring maintenance / provider issues.
- Continuously monitor and analyze chronic monitoring systems data. Issue, maintain, and report alert work requests as required on chronic problems related to airframes, systems, and/or components.
- Evaluate manufacturer service bulletins, letters and related data for recommendation to the Reliability Control Board in coordination with the Director of Quality Control relating to improvements in reliability.
- Prepare reports; give briefings as required by the company’s Reliability Control Program and as directed by the Director of Quality Control.
- Assist in the preparation of analyzed data to identify root cause and assist aircraft maintenance and others to develop solutions related to recurring problems to include tasks related to developing Repair Specifications as assigned by Director of Quality Control.
- Interface with aircraft maintenance to develop logical path and solutions to chronic issues with airframes, systems, and components.
- Accurately assign Specification ATA 100 coding to delay reports and logbook entries in the ATI PRIME system daily.
- Perform continuous audit for accuracy and logical content while inputting or handling any data.
- Service Difficulty Report investigation, reporting & tracking per Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s) requirements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Director of Quality Control.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Airframe and Power-plant license required.
- Proven analytical skills with verifiable experience.
- Stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time.
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers, and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a reliability/analytical-type function desired.
- Comprehension of Federal Aviation Regulations, technical standards, and statistical data desired.
- Proficient computer and software skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) desired.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc