Responsible for assisting flight followers in preparing flight releases (flight plans, weather briefings and notams) for Air Transport International to ensure safety and legality requirements I.A.W. FAR’s and company procedures. These segments include Domestic and International flights (including ETOPS routing segments) for Passenger and Cargo Operations.
The Flight Follower’s roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist flight followers in executing air control operations.
- Assist in analyzing cause and effects of delays.
- Updates flight records.
- Assists as required in the development and implementation of air operations contingency plans and requirements.
- Acts as communication link with ground handlers, Flight Followers, Tanker Airlift Control Center and Duty Officer.
- Performs other and related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years equivalent experience in Dispatch or Contingency environment
- Federal Aviation Administration Part-121 dispatch license is required
- Supporting goals, activities, and programs that enhance company objectives.
- Assist in developing contingency plans due to uncontrollable conditions (e.g. weather, mechanical, ATC slots times, etc.)
- Prioritizing workflow.
- Maintain working knowledge of FAA-Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Keeping up with world events and relate how they will impact AMC missions and international charters.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Flexibility to work any shift including weekends and holidays
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.