What we do:
Air Transport International is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
What you will do:
The System Controller has the responsibility and authority to coordinate and manage the daily actions of the ATI Business Management Team (BMT). The ATI BMT manages and prioritizes Company resources in the interest of business, economic and customer objectives. The System Controller promotes and maintains proper communication between Company operational departments and customers, and directs contingency planning that efficiently accommodates routine and non-routine daily operations in keeping with the long range planning strategies necessary to ensure Company performance goals are achieved.
- Daily Aircraft Lineup
- Coordinate operational necessities with Maintenance Control and Crew Scheduling.
- Communication with customers and vendors.
- Planning short term and long term contingency plans.
- Communicating tail swaps and delays to vendors, loadmasters, maintenance representatives, maintenance control and scheduling.
- Records, tracks, and analyzes airline performance data, ensuring all delays are coded properly for reports and updated within Sabre Plot. Review any chargeable delays to ATI for accuracy and disputing if time frame accounts differ from our customers.
- Confirm catering, fuel, and deice are setup and available.
- Input and review data for accuracy.
- Verify required permits for flights are accurate and have been received.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate customer changes in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound and logical decisions.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and shift changes if required.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Working knowledge of flight, ground, dispatch and maintenance operations and FAR 91, 117, and 121 operations.
- Aircraft Dispatcher License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience using Sabre Flight Planning and Sabre Crewtrack.
- WSI Fusion
- 2 years of aviation experience.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish
This job will require the following abilities:
- Effective Oral/Written communication
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.