Position will provide assistance with various company projects and initiatives. Work hours vary depending on project assignment but will not exceed 30 hours per week. Individual(s) will be part of a Casual Pool working on short term and long term projects as operational needs indicate.
- Energetic individual
- Perform administrative assistance and support for designated department.
- Input data into multiple data base systems (Prime, Sabre, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to file numerically and alphabetically.
- Create professional documents and reports to assist designated department (MS Office Products).
- Maintain confidential files.
- Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers through written or verbal communication.
- Possess strong attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be multi-task oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Previous administrative, inventory or warehouse experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Working knowledge and experience of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of business English (grammar and mathematic formulas).
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have current valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- Ability to stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of IATA & ICAO codes preferred.
- Available to work any shift and weekends.
This job is available at the following location(s):