What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
For each aircraft, review, maintain and analyze findings (non-routine) from scheduled maintenance visits for each task (routine) issued to the aircraft. Accomplish a detailed technical analysis of the findings against previous aircraft maintenance visits and classification/type of finding for these tasks. Based on analysis, determine task interval adjustments, task additions to program and/or enhancements to maintenance instructions.
- Review, maintain and analyze findings from routine and non-routine tasks as directed by management to determine inspection program effectiveness
- Perform detailed analysis of inspection program elements vs line operation reliability
- Research and recommend enhancements to maintenance instructions/procedures to increase program effectiveness
- Prepare and give reports and briefings as required by the company’s Reliability Control Program
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma required.
- Proven analytical skills, able to produce comprehensive analysis using pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc. to demonstrate and communicate results
- Proven technical background to produce comprehensive analysis of maintenance instructions
- Airframe and Power Plant License, Aviation Maintenance/Engineering Degree or three (3) years minimum Aircraft Maintenance experience, preferably Boeing 757/767
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers, and with ATI attendance requirements
- Able to read and comprehend Federal Aviation Regulations, standards, technical and statistical data
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Demonstrable skills in analysis either through work or training
- Proficient computer and software skills. Competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Large transport category aircraft experience; line or heavy
- Expert computer and software skills. Competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc