What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The purpose of this position is to develop and administer a program that provides the highest level of training and standardization to ATI flight crewmembers. Additionally, this position is responsible for the safety, legality and efficiency of all flight operations training programs.
- Maintain and monitor ATI’s initial, recurrent, transition and requalification proficiency flight check and evaluation standards.
- Developing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring crew resource management programs for Flight Deck and Cabin Crew.
- Assisting with development and maintenance of training syllabi in accordance with ATI’s flight standards requirements.
- Developing, producing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring evaluation criteria for check pilot and personnel in training.
- Providing oversight to flight instructors and check pilots.
- Performing the duties and functions of check pilot and/or training instructor.
- Ensuring training materials are current and all-encompassing, including maintaining an adequate staff of flight instructors and check pilots to assure compliance with Company and FAA requirements.
- Performs departmental audits.
- Coordinates all training activities with FAA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete understanding of all regulatory requirements contained within 14 CFR part 121, Subpart N.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven leadership skills.
- 3 years of experience as a part 121 crewmember.
- Air Transport Pilot (ATP) rating.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation or related field.
- Experienced in part 121 line operations requiring multi-crew large aircraft.
- Experienced in part 121 instruction & pilot checking.
- Experienced in the development and administration of part 121 AQP.
- B757/B767 Type Rating
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc