What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To increase the awareness of management and all employees of their responsibility to promote continual compliance with all regulatory requirements and best safety practices.
- Develop, implement and maintain an IEP in accordance with the guidance contained in FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 120-59 as amended, Air Carrier Evaluation Programs.
- Develop an annual evaluation schedule for the DOD.
- Ensure that all evaluations are conducted on schedule.
- Conduct audits and evaluations
- Develop and assign evaluations to be conducted per Quarter
- Compile and analyze audit and evaluation findings for root cause identification.
- Recommend corrective actions pursuant to findings.
- Maintain database of evaluation materials, checklists, findings, root causes, corrective actions, and analysis.
- Review departmental corrective action records (CARs) for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Track both findings and corrective actions to ensure follow-up and completion.
- Prepare a monthly summary of evaluation findings and CARs for the DSSRC.
- Review all evaluation information and prepare a summary of all evaluations for the IERB.
- Maintain the electronic database of evaluation information and evaluation findings.
- Assist in the oversight of workplace safety inspections, occupational accident and injury inspections and safe work practice inspections
- Disseminate information to management and non-management operational personnel as appropriate to ensure an organizational awareness of relevant quality assurance issues and results
- Administer Learning Management System for the Safety and Flight Operations department
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years in an aviation (or related industry) management position
- Formal knowledge or ability to be trained on auditing principles, standards, and practices
- Ability to understand complex operational processes in all areas and determine scope assessments
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Verbal, written, presentation, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional skill in working with others to accomplish goals
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- FAA certified airman – ATP, A&P, dispatcher
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc