What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is a requirement for the DOD 32CFR and the new SMS Part 5 rule.
Conduct audit / evaluations of ATI’s operational programs in accordance with Safety Management System (SMS) standards.
- Perform internal audits / evaluations to ensure that company programs, systems, processes and procedures are effective, including Root Cause analysis.
- Perform on-site audits of ATI’s outstation to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Prepare presentations and assist with investigations to identify solutions on issues as needed.
- Assist in the administrative aspects of Regulatory Compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years Aviation or Safety, Evaluation or Audit experience
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Formal knowledge or ability to be trained on auditing principles, standards, and practices
- Exceptional skill in working with others to accomplish goals
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply regulations and company policies/procedures
- Must possess valid travel documents with the ability to travel up to 30%
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- FAA certified airman – ATP, A&P, and/or Dispatcher
- 2+ years previous IEP or QA experience with a Part 121 operator
- FAA Safety Management System experience
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc