What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resources operation, which allows an individual pursuing a career in the human resources or a related field to learn and grow.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assists with benefits administration
- Assists with the Company’s DOT/FAA approved Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Program in accordance with government regulations
- Assists with maintaining confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Assists the department with HR projects
- Assists with new hire onboarding processes
- Make photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a HR or related field bachelor’s degree
- Verbal, written, presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Planning, time management and organization skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
Preferred Job Skills:
- One (1) year of office experience
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc