What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for supervision of the Crew Scheduling Department, and the coordination and control of the Flight Crews for all Air Transport International aircraft.
- Assigning fully qualified and current ATI crewmembers to flying in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies.
- Constructing bid schedules and packages, including the preparation and distribution in accordance with Company policy.
- Preparing crew schedules, assuring that crews are scheduled within all Company and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining flight/duty time records as required by applicable laws, regulations and Company policy.
- Ensuring that appropriate and accurate data is contained within any automated system used for the scheduling of crewmembers.
- Scheduling of training for crewmembers. The manager is responsible to ensure no more than 10% per year of ATI individual crewmembers are scheduled to complete their training during their grace month. Responsible for balancing crew training over either 10, 11 or 12 months, as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Resolving conflicts between Crew Schedulers and crewmembers.
- Maintaining the accuracy of manuals associated with crew scheduling.
- Perform competency checks on crew schedulers.
- Run SMS and IEP required audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree, or the equivalent in training and experience and a minimum of five (5) years crew scheduling experience or similar aviation function
- Five (5) year supervision and scheduling experience or similar experience in an aviation related office
- Very strong knowledge of Sabre System or similar system
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work in stressful situations
- Knowledge of FARs 121, 117 and Part 91
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Aviation, or Operations
- Knowledge of SMS
- Knowledge of Navtech or Equivalent Crewplan System
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc