What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for the coordination and control of the Flight Crews for all Air Transport International aircraft.
- Implementation of the daily crew schedule of ATI aircraft
- Notification and check-in of flight crews
- Rearrangement of the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances
- First line of communication with the flight crews
- Coordinate with the travel department regarding hotel and travel requirements
- Communicate any crew issues to Manager Flight Control
- Responsible to ensure 121 FAR(s) are followed in all crew scheduling practices as they apply to ATI; including CBA restrictions and Company policies
- Responsible for crew legality reports
- Responsible for crew scheduling shift logs, and communication of any crew issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year scheduling experience or related experience in aviation, customer service or completion of an Associates/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills a must; Excellent interpersonal communication skills; Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work in stressful situations
- Ability to stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows -- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to follow all department policy and procedures
- Ability to interact with crewmembers in regards to crew schedules and flight assignments
- Ability to work in the OCC environment and process complex information
Preferred Job Skills:
- Some college preferred such as Associate’s degree in Business, or the equivalent in training and experience and a minimum of three (3) years aviation or crew scheduling experience
- SABRE system knowledge preferred
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc