What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Utilize tools and programs of the ATI Reliability Control Program to improve aircraft performance through detailed analysis and investigation of maintenance trends & anomalies; compile the findings into concise reports; interface with internal departments and personnel to formulate corrective actions and implement and monitor the identified corrective actions and report on effectiveness.
- Perform detailed reliability analysis of aircraft system and component data as directed by the Reliability Supervisor to identify failure trends and recurring maintenance / provider issues
- Evaluate manufacturer service bulletins, letters and related data for recommendation to the Reliability Control Board in coordination with the Management relating to improvements in reliability
- Prepare and give reports and briefings as required by the company’s Reliability Control Program and as directed by the Reliability Supervisor
- Assist in the preparation of analyzed data to identify root cause and assist aircraft maintenance and others to develop solutions related to recurring problems to include tasks related to developing Repair Specifications as assigned by Reliability Supervisor
- Accurately assign Spec ATA 100 coding on a daily basis to delay reports and logbook entries in the ATI PRIME system
- Perform continuous audit for accuracy and logical content while inputting or handling any data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School diploma
- Currently pursuing degree or license in aviation
Preferred Job Skills:
- Airframe or Powerplant license
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc