What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Manages the Carrier Analysis and Surveillance (CASS) program in accordance with FAR 121.373. Manages the companies C.A.S.E. membership and the internal/external audit program.
- Direct/accomplish ongoing surveillance auditing of external and internal agencies
- Ensure the root cause, severity, and corrective actions are adequate for long-term correction
- Follow-up and ensure the corrective actions corrected the defect and track all open items until completed
- Provide the vice presidents and directors with a report of all findings, root cause and trend analysis of vendor, facility and internal programs
- Recommend changes to the company maintenance program
- Monitor contract heavy maintenance activities for compliance with ATI and FAA requirements
- Audit and evaluate new to the company fleet aircraft and integrate them into the ATI fleet
- Develop and or assist the engineering department as requested by the company or the FAA to obtain approval data for modifications of aircraft/engine systems or components
- Participate in the evaluation of manufacturers technical data and regulatory requirements in association with other affected departments in order to provide recommendations on incorporation of modifications, maintenance procedures, and/or other upgrades, which enhance safety, reliability, and economic operation
- Supervise the activities of the auditors and provide them with support and guidance.
- Make changes to the CASS program to ensure continued FAA regulatory compliance and ATI best management practices are enforced
- High school diploma required
- Five (5) years’ experience in aviation quality control
- Airframe and power plant license
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associates degree desired
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc