What we do:
Air Transport International is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
What you will do:
Responsible for accomplishment of pilot ground school conducted for ATI students receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses. Measures training progress of students, objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum. Training tasks include Lesson Planning, classroom set-up, upkeep of current publications and training materials, evaluate students’ progress and performance, issues and problems, prepare documents and reports, as required.
- Conduct hands on training and classroom lectures.
- Develop courseware, i.e. PowerPoint presentations, CBT, lesson plans
What you will need:
- Associate's degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years’ experience substitution must be in related field.
- General knowledge of: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Flexible work schedule including availability to work weekends.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four year college, or five (5) years related training experience in an airline training environment.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating or Ground Instructor Certificate (AGI) with an Instrument rating or prior experience. Acceptable prior experience includes military pilot/flight engineer instructor or pilot/flight engineer instructor in a Part 142, 135 or 121 operations.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.