What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for conducting and developing Aviation Maintenance related training and courses for ATI maintenance and Tech Ops personnel. Develops training curriculum, courses and training material to support training requirements, address reliability issues and improve the knowledge base of the ATI technicians. Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality training consistent with the organization’s goals and standards. Promoting safe maintenance practices and applying the principles of our safety program.
- Conduct required indoctrination, aircraft systems initial, recurrent, aircraft run-up & taxi and other specialized maintenance courses within guidelines set by the Manager, the Company. Delivers training to line stations in accordance with the Training Schedule. Promote current policies and procedures defined in the airlines manual set and on the aircraft manuals.
- Assist the Manager of Maintenance training to modernize, maintain and update the curriculum. Develops training material in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate and any other provided software. Revise existing procedures and generate new processes to enhance safety, knowledge and efficiencies.
- Schedules courses, maintains rosters, produces completion certificates, files records and updates training records database, as required. Measures training progress of students, objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum.
- Training tasks include Lesson Planning, classroom set-up, upkeep of current publications and training materials, evaluate students’ progress and performance, issues and problems, prepare documents and reports, as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 10 years of combined aviation experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of ATI Authorizations.
- Must have a valid Airframe & Powerplant license.
- Efficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge of FAR and ATA specifications
- Proven proficiency in training, communication and presentation skills including development of presentation and training materials
- Ability to work various shifts and weekends if necessary
- Excellent verbal skills with knowledge and demonstrated use of standard English language/grammar
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Current US Passport
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous classroom experience for an FAR 121, 135 or 145 operation
- Previous instruction experience in Avionics or Structures training systems
- Previous experience in computer based training development
- College degree in aviation or another technical field
- 2 years in FAR 121, 135, 145 or foreign operator environment as a technician or inspector
- 5 years of 757 and or 767 combined experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, climb flights of stairs, and work in extreme weather conditions.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc