What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Perform audits of civil aviation maintenance providers, fuel servicing agencies, deice vendors, heavy maintenance vendors, company facilities, and ATI management functions. Auditor will assess through predetermined criteria the compliance level of the internal & external function using company procedures, policies, and FAA regulatory compliance data. The auditor will conduct the audits using ATI, Department of Defense (DOD), Coordinating Agency for Supplier Evaluation (C.A.S.E.), FAA Safety Assurance System (SAS) and Safety Management System (SMS) Checklist and reporting forms, communicate the findings to the appropriate individual and accurately document the accomplishment of the audit, findings, root cause, severity level, and issue a suspension for corrective action. The auditor will provide the manager of Quality Assurance recommendations for corrective action, follow-up, and remedial training.
- Frontline representative of ATI to industry suppliers and maintenance providers across the globe.
- Perform internal audits of company facilities, stores, and management functions using ATI and FAA SAS checklists and reporting forms. Report findings to the Manager of Quality Assurance with findings, root cause analysis, severity level, and issue suspense for correction.
- Position requires worldwide travel. Must be able and willing to comply with complex and extended periods of global travel, using commercial aircraft and ATI aircraft “jump Seats” through company route structure.
- Perform external audits of maintenance providers, fuel facilities, and deice facilities using ATI, C.A.S.E., DOD, and FAA checklists and reporting forms. Provide the manager of Quality Assurance the completed checklist, findings, root cause analysis, severity level, and issue suspense for corrective action.
- Capable of performing an adequate evaluation of a vendor/supplier. Must be able to advance through initial company training and qualification up to level II company auditor status and advance to Level III C.A.S.E. Auditor and /or level IV C.A.S.E. Authorized Evaluator, if required.
- Assist the Manager of Quality Assurance preparing reports and analysis to support the SMS and Safety Reporting Systems
- Perform Safety Sensitive Quality Control Representative / Inspector Duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Control, Manager of Inspections, or Manager Quality Assurance
- Perform other additional tasks as assigned by the Manager of Quality Assurance or higher management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Two (2) – five (5) years of experience (preferably in quality control experience)
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently.
- Read and comprehend Federal Aviation Regulations, standards, technical and statistical data
- Clearly communicate with internal/external customers
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Must have valid passport, or the ability to obtain one.
- Airframe and Power plant License
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
This job will require the following abilities:
- Oral/Written Communication
- Field of vision
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.