What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
ATI operates 3 distinct fleets each has its own set of operating parameters. Reliability is tasked with monitoring these programs to determine if adjustments are required. This job will provide management oversight of the following programs:
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Program (CPCP)
- Manage 757, 767, 757-Combi inspection programs (MIP)
- Direct the analysis of findings from our inspection programs and make recommendations to the CASS board to for adjustments
- This position will also research current and historical records to determine what modifications can be made to the fleet or components to improve reliability
- Provide written reports to the company, FAA and customers as required
- Manage personnel within the Reliability department
- Conduct research to determine the inspection program is at the proper interval
- Provide oversight on what data needs to be collected, method/s used to analyze the data
- Ensure all recommendations made to make adjustments to the inspection programs are properly documented, presented and secured
- Provide oversight to proper layout, management, distribution and changes to the inspection program are following industry standards and meet FAA requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 Years in Reliability or Maintenance Inspection Programs or similar experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Micro soft products particularly; Excel, Power Point, Word
- Detailed knowledge of Maintenance Inspection Programs
- Detailed knowledge of Reliability programs
Preferred Job Skills:
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Prior management experience
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc