What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
For each aircraft, compare findings (non-routine) from heavy maintenance visits for each task (routine) issued to the aircraft. Compare the findings against previous aircraft maintenance visits and classification/type of finding for these tasks to determine if the inspection interval should be adjusted.
- Perform detailed analysis of routine and non-routine tasks as directed by the Supervisor of Reliability to determine inspection program effectiveness.
- Perform analysis of inspection program elements vs line operation reliability.
- Monitor inspection program for changes to OEM data (Maintenance Planning Document).
- Prepare and give reports and briefings as required by the company’s Reliability Control Program.
- Assist in the preparation of analyzed data to identify root cause and assist aircraft maintenance and others to develop solutions related to recurring problems to include tasks related to developing Repair.
- Perform continuous audit for accuracy and logical content while imputing or handling any data.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven analytical skills, able to produce comprehensive analysis using: pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc., to demonstrate and communicate results.
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to clearly communicate and co-workers, and remain in compliance with ATI attendance requirements.
- Able to read and comprehend Federal Aviation regulations, standards, technical and statistical data.
- Stand Bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently.
- Must have exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable skills in analysis either through work or training
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Airframe and Power Plant License
- Large transport category aircraft experience; line or heavy
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.