What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To assist management and the SOC with daily and special projects, and to oversee the daily office operation. Fill in as a System Controller as needed.
- Perform administrative duties for Flight Operations and provide support to the SOC
- Perform OPS Clerical duties such as sorting mail, screening calls, typing
- Communicate with the customer; must have good verbal communication skills and exhibit professionalism
- Document reports for all customer delays to ensure accuracy
- Audit all close-outs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure data is input correctly into prime and make corrections when necessary.
- Assist with payroll reporting
- Assist other departments in researching discrepancies and make corrections as needed.
- Fill in, when needed, as the System Controller, coordinate daily actions of the ATI Business Management Team.
- Manage and prioritize Company resources in the interest of business, economic and customer objectives
- Promote and maintain communication between ATI operational departments and customers
- Direct contingency planning that efficiently accommodates routine and non-routine daily operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and very strong in Excel)
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to work with minimum supervision
- Well organized to analyze airline performance data ensuring delays are coded properly
- Knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation to ensure clear and concise communication with all customers and vendors
- Knowledge of business arithmetic
- Accurate typing skills and ability to transcribe messages accurately
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc