What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is responsible for FAA required directives for all ATI aircraft, engines and appliances. Duties include researching Airworthiness Directives (AD), examining aircraft manufacture Service Bulletins (SB), and Maintenance Planning Document (MPD). The Regulatory Compliance Specialist reports to the Supervisor or Regulatory Compliance and must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Coordinate with ATI Maintenance Department(s) to ensure FAA Regulatory Requirements are being met by ATI. Ensure action items are in place that will comply with conditions, limitations, and inspections that must be carried out, and for any actions that must be taken to resolve an unsafe condition (14 CFR 39.11)
- Review tracking or obtain Alternative Means of Compliance (AMOC) for Airworthiness Directives (AD). Determine Requirements for newly acquired aircraft
- Maintains a list of all applicable Airworthiness Directives and compliance action. Maintains AD status and perform resets in computer system
- Initiate ATI ESR once initial AD review is completed or for additional compliance needs of aircraft and component ADs
- Monitor/audit various reports and processes to ensure AD compliance is maintained. Submits findings to Supervisor of Regulatory Compliance
- Assist in the analyzing of Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM), Airworthiness Directives, Federal Aviation Regulations, and other regulatory documents data to determine required changes to all ATI approved aircraft. Review RGL website
- Reviews part numbers for AD applicability; the Regulatory & Compliance Specialist will determine if an action is required to prevent affected components from entering through new to airline (OPS SPEC) aircraft and engine conformity/reviews
- Review AD subject matter, determine if the AFM, MEL, MIP, AMM, IPC,WDM, SRM Supplement Manual, or other manual(s) required revision
- Coordinate/Chair monthly Regulatory Compliance Review Board (RCRB) meetings
- Complete current SAI or EPI 1.3.6 for Airworthiness Directives and Maintenance Record Requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Regulatory Compliance
- Working knowledge of FAA Airworthiness Directives (ADs)
- At least three (3) years PC and Microsoft office product knowledge and experience
- Heavy air transport aircraft maintenance experience required
- Working knowledge of BOEING 767F, CF6 80A, CF6 80C, 757F, 757PCF, PW2000 & RB211 manuals/ Service Bulletins/ ATI manuals
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Aviation, or Operations
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant certificate
- Possess a valid passport or the ability to obtain one
- Two (2) year Degree in Aircraft Technology or related
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc