What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position’s responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the handling, shipping, tracking, recording and reconciling the movements of company materials (COMAT) carried system wide on ATI aircraft, the oversight of contracted materials handling support to include the performance of warehouse functions, receiving, stocking, order picking, shipping of aircraft parts, company materials and supplies in accordance with the ATI General Maintenance Manual, and other Airline and governmental regulatory requirements to include full oversite of the Delta PBH program; ATI AOG material procurement; the coordination of aircraft planning maintenance work requests between ATI and contracted maintenance providers; and the handling of ATI’s calibrated tool program for all locations.
- Ensure that all COMAT shipments are controlled and tracked following procedures per ATI’s GMM to include packaging, labeling, loading on aircraft, unloading COMAT from aircraft, tendering COMAT, and maintaining overall the ATI COMAT program for all locations.
- Ensure that the implemented procedures and processes necessary for a reliable, cost effective, timely, current and thoroughly documented inventory of Company assets for CVG and aircraft FAKs is maintained. In particular, inventory related to aircraft parts and materials and calibrated tooling
- Ensure all repairs and calibration of tools is conducted in accordance with the Q.C. approved vendors lists.
- Ensure that repair cycle times for calibrated tooling are controlled to maintain a constant supply of enough calibrated tooling to the airline without wasting money on too much serviceable calibrated tooling inventory.
- Provide purchasing and other procurements of time critical material requirements for the airline as part of the materials department team when required
- Maintain the stocking and the accuracy of aircraft FAKs.
- Maintain timely administration of the Delta materials PBH program to include full responsibility of the timely return of materials to Delta as required by the PBH program.
- Limited travel may be required.
- All other duties as assigned by ATI management
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in inventory control or related experience.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and computerized databases.
- Must possess excellent communication, time management, supervisory and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a current / valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to clearly communicate in English in both speech and writing.
- Be trained and can perform HAZMAT shipping of materials.
- Must be able to work in all climates and weather conditions. Must be able to operate fork lifts / lift trucks / belt loaders with ATI approved training and be able to operate all other material handling equipment.
- Must have the ability to stand, bend, climb stairs and ladders, reach and lift heavy materials as well as the ability to sit for extended periods of time, and be able to comply with ATI’s attendance requirements and policy.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Should have or be eligible to obtain a passport.
- Associates degree desired.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc